You’ve received hundreds of emails this week with resources and ideas for your nonprofit’s COVID-19 response.
The Nonprofit Leadership Initiative, IT Forward and InterSector have aligned to post as many of these resources as possible to the free online forum NPlace. This will give you one place to find what you need when you need it, rather than hunting through piles of email.
NPlace created a Disaster Preparedness Group this week to house tools, webinars and articles of interest. Here’s an illustrated look at how to use it.
(1) Go to the NPlace site. Click on the red Join button.
(2) Create a free account. (This is a two-step, two-screen process.)
(3) Click on the Groups link.
(4) Click on the Disaster Preparedness Group.
(5) Locate the Search bar at the top of the window.
(6) Type in a keyword or two specific to your topic of interest.